Author Topic: Dimensions of forward and aft cabin berths on 2007 Bavaria 30C  (Read 2738 times)

Wallace

• Swab
  • Boat Model: 30C
  • Boat Year: 2007
Does anybody know the dimensions of the two double berths in a 2007 Bavaria 30C?

Trapeze Artist

• First Mate
    • Little Hotels
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 30 Cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2005
Sorry, I don't know precise measurements. They are long enough and wide enough to fit 2 normal-sized people in each. The person on the inside berth of the aft cabin needs to be non-claustrophobic as the underside of the cockpit is fairly close. However my son had two nights there this weekend and considered it no problem at all.

Wallace

• Swab
  • Boat Model: 30C
Thanks. Just bought a 30C in Mallorca and am trying to see if the V shaped sheet and mattress topper I have from my old boat will fit before I lug them over!

nornie lees

• Able Seaman
  • Boat Model: 30 cruiser
Hi, what i can tell you is my forward cabin on 2007 bav 30 , had a lovely memory foam cover which everybody raved about how comfortable it was, so i kept it when i sold the yacht last year and put it into my 2002  Bavaria 37 front cabin. its a bit smaller but no more than 50mm.

Hope this helps.

The rear cabin is wider on the 30 by quite a bit, and you can easily sleep across  the berth!

rgds Ray