Author Topic: Bavaria replacement parts in U.S.  (Read 4851 times)

Sam Ward

• Swab
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 32
  • Boat Year: 2004
Bavaria replacement parts in U.S.
« on: March 17 2017, 16:11 »
I'm the new owner of a 2004 Bavaria 32 Cruiser and am looking for replacement parts here in the U.S.  (Massachusetts).  Can anyone give me a good source for replacement parts here in the U.S. ? 

Vinnie45

• First Mate
  • Boat Model: 30 Cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2007
Re: Bavaria replacement parts in U.S.
« Reply #1 on: March 17 2017, 17:11 »
Good luck , I have a 2007 30 cruiser. I have multiple problems finding parts that FIT . They do not have a Bavaria location anymore in US  just closed it down. Bavaria also removes all reference on the part so you don't  know who made it. This forum is great as they can tell you what part you  need and what European store carries and they will ship it to you . What part do you need ?

Sam Ward

• Swab
« Reply #2 on: March 17 2017, 19:14 »
I'm looking for transom shower parts.  I found some at Clipper Marine in Southhampton UK  www.clippermarine.co.uk.  I was impressed they had the parts I need, but will wait to hear back from Bavaria Yachtbau and a few North American dealers I found on-line.  I'll post again if I find anything worth sharing.  I would imagine there are many of us facing same problem.

Vinnie45

• First Mate
  • Boat Model: 30 Cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2007
« Reply #3 on: March 17 2017, 19:55 »
I also live in Mass , so if you get into trouble let me know . Just beware everything on the boat is mainly metric parts in US are not , from experience they just don't fit right.

tiger79

• Old Salt
  • 2014 Cruiser 37
  • Boat Model: Cruiser 37
  • Boat Year: 2014
« Reply #4 on: March 17 2017, 22:32 »
SVB in Germany have a good online selection of Bavaria spare parts, see https://www.svb24.com/de/kategorie/boote-freizeit-bavaria.html

Sam Ward

• Swab
« Reply #5 on: March 18 2017, 01:06 »
Thank you both for your replies - very helpful.  I looked at the SVB site and turns out they have the part I was looking for at same price offered by Clipper Marine - which was great to see.  I also found a dealer by the name of Performance Yacht Sales in Florida who said they can order parts from Bavaria Yachtbau and then send them on to me.  Hope to speak with them next week.  Good to hear from another MA-based Bavaria owner and look forward to staying in touch.

Noelio Abrunhosa

• Able Seaman
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 38 cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2005
« Reply #6 on: March 18 2017, 08:45 »

nightowle

• Able Seaman
  • S/V In Deep - 1999 Bavaria 35E
  • Boat Model: 35 Exclusive
  • Boat Year: 1999
« Reply #7 on: March 18 2017, 15:45 »
Check out http://www.yachtsaleswest.com/ in Vancouver B.C.,  they're very helpful and answer quickly via email.  Located just across the 'maple curtain', so not too far from the U.S.of A.  With the glory of NAFTA you probably won't pay duty on imports, just a bit more in shipping.
S/V In Deep - 1999 Bavaria 35E
Seattle, WA USA