Author Topic: Bavaria Cruiser 34 Owners Manual from 2020 or newer  (Read 779 times)

Sven Eismann

• Swab
  • Boat Model: Cruiser 34 Style
  • Boat Year: 2024
Hej everyone,

I just ordered a new Bavaria Cruiser 34 Style that will be delivered in 2024.

As you might imagine the upcoming months will be tough in terms of waiting for the new Baby  ;D

So what I am doing at the moment is to digest all kind of technical documentation (B&G Plotter / Autopilot etc) I am already able to get my hands on.

What I did not find yet is an up to date Owners Manual for a Bavaria 34 build from 2020-ytd. To be precise: I did find Owner Manuals for a Bavaria 34 but only for older Modells.

Therefore it would be great if someone could help me out.

Happy to her your suggestions.

Cheers Sven

symphony2

• Old Salt
  • Boat Model: B33
  • Boat Year: 2015
Re: Bavaria Cruiser 34 Owners Manual from 2020 or newer
« Reply #1 on: July 02 2023, 11:10 »
Welcome.

Good choice of boat. I owned a 2015 33 from new for 6 years - essentially the same boat.

Not sure you will find the owners manual much help except for the main boat layout and wiring diagram. It does not cover any of the electronics, engine, steering, deck hardware, windlass, bow thruster, pumps and so on. When you get the boat it will come with the basic legally required handbook and all the instructions/manuals provided by the equipment suppliers relevant to your boat. Given the rapid change in electronics, what you get next year may be different from what has been fitted in the past. You can download all the manufacturers' manuals such as the B&G from the internet.