Member Forums > Bavaria Yacht Help!

Danfos db35f 3 flashes error

(1/2) > >>

elias:
Hi to all ,
I decided to service the fridge by changing filter and adding /cleaning coolant …
The technician came all done , and after 30min . The fridge stopped cooling . Switched it off for some seconds and after turning it on again the compressor don’t start up and I get 3 flashes . If I let it rest more time it starts cooling but only for some minutes …
Any ideas ? Overcharged ? His torch burned something ? He is coming again in some days

elias:
Also now I noticed that something violent sounds when tries to start up

Yngmar:
3 flashes means:

--- Quote ---Motor start error
(The rotor is blocked or the differential pres-
sure in the refrigeration system is too high
(>5 bar)).
--- End quote ---

Since it recovers after sitting for a while, I'd say it's got a blockage somewhere, so your worker probably lost some debris in the pipe.

So in summary, you had a working fridge, did some unnecessary "servicing" and now you have a broken fridge?  >:D

elias:
I had this feeling from the first place but I said what the heck , is at least 10 years as far as I know unserviced…
Here know we start with issues , cause for sure the compressor stressed and that might decreased its life span maybe ?

tiger79:

--- Quote from: elias on December 17 2022, 18:46 ---I had this feeling from the first place but I said what the heck , is at least 10 years as far as I know unserviced…

--- End quote ---

10 years is nothing, these things can run for ages before repairs are needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version