Member Forums > Bavaria Yacht Help!

New style Bavaria Yacht interiors

(1/3) > >>

GeorgeH:
The new style interiors are a huge disappointment for many. A lot like loft living. Is it just my wife and I who feel the old interior was vastly superior? What chances that Bavaria will offer a better interior before we buy a B32 next year?

saltwaterlakey:
The new ones look like a bad Hanse copy... Sushi bar style. I have a 2005 and prefer it greatly.

Nigel:

--- Quote from: GeorgeH on October 30 2011, 19:01 ---The new style interiors are a huge disappointment for many. A lot like loft living. Is it just my wife and I who feel the old interior was vastly superior?
--- End quote ---

I rather like the lighter woods in the new designs, but there is too much Perspex where there should be stowage.

Hunros:
We used to hate the new interiors but when we started to consider a change, Steve at Clipper was fantastic and left us to spend a lot of time aboard over the space of a couple of weekends.   We are now waiting for our new toy to be built and arrive in the UK hopefully between Christmas and the New Year.

peter gibbs:

--- Quote from: GeorgeH on October 30 2011, 19:01 ---The new style interiors are a huge disappointment for many. A lot like loft living. Is it just my wife and I who feel the old interior was vastly superior? What chances that Bavaria will offer a better interior before we buy a B32 next year?

--- End quote ---

Agree with you, but so many have asked Bbavaria over past years for something lighter than mahogany (me included) without response. Now we don't like what they've done - perhaps it's not sufficiently "Baravia" and perhaps they did what they did because the traditional favourite, teak, is becoming a choice lacking in "environmental tact?"

I speak from a position of priviledge having an Ocean just laden with mahogany - loads of shelves and cupboards. Glorious. I don't see the lads at Giebelstadt reverting to this style again - would push Bavs way above their price point.

PWG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version