Author Topic: Dropping rev counter/flashing battery light- Bavaria 38 ocean md22l-b  (Read 1668 times)

Jam

• Able Seaman
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 38 ocean
  • Boat Year: 2000
Hi
Having issues re battery light flashing and dropping rev counter.  Have tried to solve but so far unable to sort.  Have rechecked all connections and replaced any on alternater that looked suspect.  Can happen after minutes or invariably after 10 mins.  Have had a lot of advice re other forums and still to try a few ther thing that were advised  Alternater was checked but got the all clear.  So far done the above cleaned all terminals that looks dirty, replaced ignition that was a bit sloppy and checked behind ignition panel, wiring looks fine.  Note that on initial launch had to motor to marina, rev counter died completely on trip and bleeping stopped.  Alternater was checked, got ok now this random fault that I had toward end of last year.  Driving me crazy.
Any advice appreciated and also where can I get wiring diagrams, had a look but not sure if I have correct one....if I can read it??
Thanks
John