Author Topic: Raymarine RL70C and a Raymarine 18" Radome for sale - SOLD  (Read 2573 times)

Salty

• Old Salt
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 36
  • Boat Year: 2002
These items are for sale separately where the radome belongs to a friend, but could be sold together if required. The chart plotter has recently been retired from my boat and either with it or separately there are a couple of Cmap charts, one for much of the Irish Sea and the other for the West Coast of Scotland, but both need updating. The chart plotter is in clean and tidy condition and has two slots for chart cards and has the necessary input and internals to accept and display a radar picture. I did not have a radome to be able to confirm that the radar part of it was working, but it was reported fully working when I purchased the plotter five years ago.
The radome for sale belongs to a friend where this too has recently been retired following an upgrade, and is reported fully working and is in good clean condition as shown from the photos below. It was new in 2006 and comes with 12 metres of cable.
Offers are invited for each item.

Now sold, and no longer available - 9 May 2016.