Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Bavaria Yacht Help! / English Bavaria 46 Cruiser owers manuel?
« Last post by tim offer on April 30 2024, 09:40 »
I have recently bought a Bavaria 46 Cruiser 2019 and am looking for an English version of the Owners Manuel and wonder if you can help please?
Scuttlebutt / Re: New barometer from flea market
« Last post by Yngmar on April 30 2024, 09:18 »
Looks nice, but a very strange scale indeed! 10x Torr (mmHg)? Germany switched to SI in the 1970s, using hPa or millibar  ;D
Scuttlebutt / New barometer from flea market
« Last post by sy_Anniina on April 30 2024, 08:13 »
Just to share my latest find from flea market to improve boat interior and functionality.

A German-built boat for sure deserves a solid brass German language barometer - see photo for details.

BR,

Tommi
s/y Anniina
I used the masking tape as suggested as well and it depends how clean you can work. Last time I did it in 1 go, masking the seams and trimming the tape exactly to the shapes with a Stanley knife. It also can be done in 2 steps. The compound is still fresh and will easily connect in the 2-step seem.
Is it best to fill the gaps between the teak first and let that cure before doing the perimeter seal later, or better done in one go?

Martin
Bavaria Yacht Help! / Re: Unknown cable
« Last post by Keweetoo on April 26 2024, 10:11 »
I have one of those. It was a mechanical engine stop cable (pull lever by the morse control). When we replaced the engine and a new control panel with push button stop it became redundant and left in situ.
Bavaria Yacht Help! / Re: Rudder alignment
« Last post by tiger79 on April 26 2024, 09:23 »
There would usually be stops on the rudder quadrant.
« Last post by elias on April 26 2024, 05:23 »
Hi , technicians around my area leave one ready to be installed in case the current fails.
« Last post by marioxp on April 25 2024, 22:12 »
I don't know where the other end goes.
I should have looked right away, but I was in a hurry and had other work to do, and now I'm 350 km away from the boat.
Bavaria Yacht Help! / Rudder alignment
« Last post by elias on April 25 2024, 21:54 »
Hi ,
I noticed a big difference on the steering  angle and I think has to do with the Lewmar autopilot rod . How is this adjusted ? Through the length of the rod , or are there any stops to regulate the movement ?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10