Author Topic: Labels  (Read 4305 times)

PhilB

• Swab
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 36
  • Boat Year: 2004
Labels
« on: March 16 2014, 21:46 »
Does anyone know where the Bavaria logo on the helmsmans seat can be obtained ? Also the Saildrive warning sticker either side of the hull. Both are tatty and require renewal. Tried UK dealers with no response.

cbsura

• Swab
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 32
  • Boat Year: 2005
Re: Labels
« Reply #1 on: March 17 2014, 03:15 »
I do not know, but would not want to renew the saildrive label. I had one occasion where I had to stop the travel lift operator who thought the red arrow meant sling here. I hope to replace with new labels that explicitly say "SLING" or "NO SLING". 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRYSTAL

• Able Seaman
  • Boat Model: B33C
  • Boat Year: 2006
« Reply #2 on: March 17 2014, 06:09 »
Try putting on blue or green arrows pointed up stuck just above the lower blue line. Make sure the aft arrow is a foot infront or behind the SD leg and the lift operator to center the sling!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hratch
CRYSTAL I

Ripster

• Able Seaman
  • Boat Model: 36 Cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2011
« Reply #3 on: March 17 2014, 11:40 »
I do not know, but would not want to renew the saildrive label. I had one occasion where I had to stop the travel lift operator who thought the red arrow meant sling here. I hope to replace with new labels that explicitly say "SLING" or "NO SLING". 

Agreed.  Mine has faded and rubbed our a bit and could easily been mistaken for sling label.  Now got fresh SLING HERE labels in place, from when I was recently lifted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willfinch36

• First Mate
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 37
  • Boat Year: 2006
« Reply #4 on: March 17 2014, 12:10 »
I would find a picture of the logo you are after on google, there are many companies on ebay who will make stickers/vinyl for you ebay, get them to print the image. Job done.

PhilB

• Swab
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 36
  • Boat Year: 2004
« Reply #5 on: March 19 2014, 14:49 »
Thanks everyone - had some custom stickers made - just hope they stick  ;)