Author Topic: Lewmar butterfly hatchs For Sale  (Read 3092 times)

njsail

• First Mate
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 40 Ocean
  • Boat Year: 2001
Lewmar butterfly hatchs For Sale
« on: January 29 2014, 23:34 »
I had ordered 2 brand new from Lewmar butterfly hatches from Bavaria a couple years ago to replace my Rutgerson butterfly hatches.  They swore they would fit fine.  After a year slipped by I got around to replacing them only to find out they are a smaller diameter than the Rutgerson.  So I had to reinstall the old ones and I've had the new Lewmars sitting in my garage.  I figured before I put them up on ebay I would give my fellow Bavaria owners a try.  I paid about $1100 (I have the Bavaria invoice)  for the 2 of them.  I'm only asking $600 + shipping for the pair.   I consider that quite a good deal but you decide. 

The cut out hole needs to be a minimum of 19" wide by 8".  There is a 1" border so the cut out has some range it will fit.  These were specifically made for Bavaria to my knowledge.   If you have a crazed, cracked, or old lewmar butterfly hatch(s) that need replacing these should fit right in.  They will not replace the Rutgerson on earlier Bavaria models.   Please contact me if interested.