Member Forums > Bavaria Yacht Help!

EC Declaration of conformity

(1/2) > >>

Ailatan:
We all have the EC Declaration of Conformity in our owner manual, but the hull number in that document finishes in XXXXX.
My question is if it is possible to get that document with the real number of your boat, because I bought mine second hand and I couldn't find it.

symphony2:
That is normal as it is a serial production boat so no need to show the number. You can find the number on the rear starboard corner of the hull. From memory the instructions for where it is located are in the handbook. The builders Certificate and Bills of Sale should also show the HIN. Explanation of number here bateswharf.co.uk/news/what-is-a-hin-number/

Yngmar:
Your HIN is stamped in the blue stripe on the topsides, rear starboard side. And also in another place inside that is difficult to find. On ours it was inside the starboard lazarette.

Ailatan:
Thanks both.
I know where the HIN or Hull Identification Number can be found.
My problem is that I don't have that number in any document and it will be great to have an EC certificate with my HIN. I have the invoice from the Bavaria distributor to the first owner but no reference to the Hull Number that is why I was wondering if there was any other document.

Yngmar:
Uhm, just fill in the number yourself then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version