Author Topic: Unknown box of electrics  (Read 1589 times)

Diverphil1

• Cadet
  • Boat Model: 33c
  • Boat Year: 2006
Unknown box of electrics
« on: August 20 2024, 10:19 »
Can anyone tell me what this does, I think it may be a splitter for when the music is on and the vhf recives at the same time, so it mutes the music so you can here the vhf at the wheel. But ime not sure, anybody else know?

Nuthatch

• Swab
  • Boat Model: Vision 42
  • Boat Year: 2017
Re: Unknown box of electrics
« Reply #1 on: August 23 2024, 19:57 »
I found this on the old website for i-sotec.com - on Internet Archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070125152354/http://www.i-sotec.de/en/products/auxeasy.html

Auxgate® Easy
Affordable all-automatic navi-integration

Auxgate® Easy is the best way to connect a portable navigation system to the car radio. It is only 80x76x27mm and fits behind or underneath nearly every dashboard. Equipped with a phone jack for navigation input and a volume controll for the navigation input level, it is very easy to connect and to use.

The well known SCOM technology automatically mutes the car radio if a signal from the navigation is detected. The navigation output will be heard through the front speakers only. You can decide by jumper switches, wether the rear speakers are muted completly or partially.

Plug and Go: Auxgate® Easy can be connected to any car radio with standard ISO sockets with just one click via the in-series DIN/ISO-adapter. For more than 500 factory radio types with non-standard connections, i-sotec offers adapters.

Technische Daten Auxgate® Line

Operating voltage    11,3-14,4V DC
Input    1 x NavIn, 3,5 mm
i-sotec DIN/ISO adapter
(factory radio adapter optional)
Controlls    master volume

Dimensions
   80 x 76 x 27 mm
Warranty    24 months

Diverphil1

• Cadet
  • Boat Model: 33c
  • Boat Year: 2006
« Reply #2 on: August 27 2024, 09:00 »
Thanks for that nuthatch, I had googled for isotech, and couldn't find anything on out of date stuff. I now know what the small dial control does.

Nuthatch

• Swab
  • Boat Model: Vision 42
  • Boat Year: 2017
« Reply #3 on: September 01 2024, 12:03 »
Glad that helped!

:kewl