Author Topic: Wiring diagram  (Read 5041 times)

Joerchim

• Swab
Wiring diagram
« on: July 04 2013, 22:29 »
Hello to everybody,

As every new member i would like to say hello first.
But then there is the first question coming up:

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for an old Bavaria 390 C and could be so kind to scan and
upload it to the board, i have just startet to sort the millions of wires and it would help a lot
to have a documentation...

Thank you in advance

Jörg

westward

• Second Mate
  • Boat Model: Cruiser 32
  • Boat Year: 2012
Re: Wiring diagram
« Reply #1 on: July 12 2013, 18:53 »
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for any Bavaria which is worth the paper it is printed on? The one delivered with my 2012 Bavaria 32 is a joke. Literally. The translations from German to French are laugh out loud funny.

My advice is to open everything you can and start tracing wires with a multimetre. You'll learn a lot about your boat at the same time.

Joerchim

• Swab
« Reply #2 on: July 12 2013, 20:10 »
Thx a lot,

I just startet doing it, but there are secret places you can' t reach without a third  joint in your elbow,
and i am just a beginner with electrics...

Even a diagram with something to laugh about is better than nothing.

And somebody tied the wires together in bundles, so it is difficult to identify the pairs...

But i will go on with it.

Greetz from the sofa

David Light

• Cadet
  • Boat Model: Cruiser 32
  • Boat Year: 2011
« Reply #3 on: August 29 2022, 16:13 »
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for any Bavaria which is worth the paper it is printed on? The one delivered with my 2012 Bavaria 32 is a joke. Literally. The translations from German to French are laugh out loud funny.

My advice is to open everything you can and start tracing wires with a multimetre. You'll learn a lot about your boat at the same time.

I would really appreciate it if you could share what you have, even with the humorous translations. I've tried to make sense of my wiring but being an ex-charter boat there were some modifications done over the years and I'm having a hard time making sense of the changes. Thank you in advance!

Alphadug

• First Mate
  • Boat Model: Vision 42
  • Boat Year: 2015
« Reply #4 on: September 12 2022, 17:54 »
I have the factory drawings for my 2015 V42. They're not even close to what is actually in the boat! Luckily I'm a retired electrician and after 4 years of ownership this winter I'll be tracing all of the wiring so I can rewire a lot of it and make it less complicated. It's crazy how complex they made it!

Doug