Author Topic: AVS / Stix numbers 2011 Bavaria 36 cruiser and 2015 Cruiser 37  (Read 1868 times)

steveb

• Swab
any one have an idea on the STIX and AVS numbers for these two models. I believe they are the same hull on these two models.

Symphony

• Old Salt
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 33
  • Boat Year: 2015
You will find the data in the owners handbook for the boat. Although the hulls are essentially the same I think you will find they have different keels and of course superstructure, both of which can have an effect on the AVS and therefore a small impact on the STIX. These differences are likely to be small.

There is a PDF of the 2011 36 in the manuals thread (in German) that gives the AVS as 121 and the STIX as 33. The latter seems rather low (although well above the minimum for CAT A) as my 2015 33 also has the same STIX but a higher AVS. As STIX is heavily weighted by overall size of boat I would expect the later 37 to be higher than that.

Hope this helps.

steveb

• Swab
 Thanks Symphony. I dont own one yet. I like the look of the new 37 cruisers. Looking to purchase something in europe and fit it out for next years ARC rally. I believe this fits the criteria.