Member Forums > Bavaria Yacht Help!

Breakdown and failure survey - please contribute

<< < (14/15) > >>

Pax JJD:
item 1i Domestic Freshwater pump leak

I have found that the water pump on my B32 occasionally runs continuously and drains the fresh water into the bilges. The source of the problem has always been the pump screw fixings on the under side of the pump need to be tweaked up and the problem is solved.

SorinCT:
I had trouble starting the MD2030 engine recently so decided to take a look at the electromotor. Looks like bendix gear worn and for good measure replacing brushes. If anybody needs, part numbers for Bosch electronotor, bendix.
https://hc-cargo.co.uk/catalog/p/230828--drive

bruce jamer:
Hi Ant,
Thanks for taking this on.
For my 2008 Bavaria 34 C have had the following:

1C-just one stanchion has leaked to date
5L-original exhaust elbow failed due to blockage and extensive corrosion
9S-holding tank level shows 75% when empty
9U-multiple failures of stern boarding gate linear actuators, it is now raised and lowered manually

Kind regards,
Bruce

isprljani7w:
Woow this is amazing one

Gresty:
Bavaria cruiser 37, 2018

1k. metal pipe to water heater badly attached (from new!) Repaired under warranty by Bavaria dealer who reinserted the boiler rotated 90 deg from upright so that it did not work.

New topic: boiler heater problems: boiler giving intermittent hot heater. Repaired myself by rotating boiler to correct upright position. 

New topic: rain water leaking from deck into stair gangway (from new) Repaired by packing rectangular deck fitting above with marine grease around the edges.

New topic: cooker (CAN Italian make). Push button igniter not working from new. Dealer avoided dealing with to and am seeking a matching alternative. CAN do not rely to my requests to suply a spare.

New topic: Radio: VHF fitted by dealer did not work. Fault was they forgot to connect the antenna. 

New topic: bathing platform: manual platform becoming progressively stiffer to raise as yet no solutions offered to fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version