Member Forums > Bavaria Yacht Help!

HOUR LOG METER ON THE RPM GAUGE TACHOMETER

(1/2) > >>

russ:
I have a Volvo D55 with a Sail Drive on my 2006 Bavaria 42 foot cruiser. The control panel has a tachometer and in the Tach is the hour log and the log is digital. My log appears sometimes but most of the time it is blank. Does anyone know how to solve this problem as I now must use a watch to record the hours.

Nigel:

--- Quote from: russ on April 21 2012, 01:12 ---I have a Volvo D55 with a Sail Drive on my 2006 Bavaria 42 foot cruiser. The control panel has a tachometer and in the Tach is the hour log and the log is digital. My log appears sometimes but most of the time it is blank. Does anyone know how to solve this problem as I now must use a watch to record the hours.

--- End quote ---

A known problem. You may be able to fix it temporarily by putting the unit in the airing cupboard for a few days, or replace the hour meter. For instructions, go to the Bavaria Yacht Info main web page, and click Downloads.

russ:
 :)THANK YOU NIGEL I have ordered the paert from Farrell. Do you know where I could order a fuel sensor for the sensor in the tank?

CRYSTAL:
Nigel,

Any way of getting the newer model (2007) of Tachometer disassemble instructions?
This way, maybe we can hard wire a bigger buzzer - one that can be heard.

thanks,
Hratch

Nigel:

--- Quote ---Do you know where I could order a fuel sensor for the sensor in the tank?
--- End quote ---

I bought mine from www.peachment.co.uk - on my boat it is P/N 226.801.15.1 VDO Fuel Sender (Float Arm Type)

--- Quote ---Any way of getting the newer model (2007) of Tachometer disassemble instructions?
This way, maybe we can hard wire a bigger buzzer - one that can be heard.
--- End quote ---

The only way to get disassembly instructions is if someone takes one apart. Your buzzer is inside the tachometer? Are you sure?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version