Author Topic: [SOLD] Bavaria 38, built 2003, 2 cabin version, Volvo D2-55 for sale  (Read 2031 times)

Florian68

• Swab
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 38 Cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2003
Unfortunatly I have to sell my boat, my wife is diagnosed with cancer (again) and the trip thru the mediterreanean that we planned for this July cannot take place........Since this comes as a surprise I do not have good pictures of the boat, the ones I do have were mostly taken for friends and are a little private, but I am willing to share the videos and pictures I do have with a potential buyer, the easiest way would be to send them with Whatsapp.... so if you are interested, write me an message with you cell phone number and I will forward them to you. I am german, so communication in german and english is best for me!
The basics:
Bavaria 38, very spacious 2 cabin version with a large head and kitchen on the port side, and the bigger Volvo Penta D2-55 Engine, 1180 hours
Furling main and genoa, Code-0 with bowsprit, Spinnaker with pole and snuffer, storm jib with a second forstay, sails are in good condition, storm jib has never been used
Remote for the anchor winch (Cayman 88) with chain counter, remote was built in last year
Teak deck, makeover in 2020
new Covers for the bigger hatches on the coach roof and steering wheel and instrument console, winch covers in 2020
waterproof USB Charger at the steering console
new Axiom 9 in 2020 with new and updated (2021) charts for the Mediterenean sea and Black Sea
new rudder bearing in 2020
Davids, brandnew Tender (Talamex HLA230 Highline), Honda outboard 2,3 Hp from 2014
New Gangway, (bought just last weekend)
Seasafe Liferaft for 4 persons, inspected last weekend, next inspection in 2024
new watertaps in head and kitchen (2020), Compressor for the fridge topped up with coolant last weekend, new digital thermostat for the fridge
new salon cushion and fabrics in 2020
new mattresses in the front cabin, the ones in the aft cabin are just like new
Furuno Radar, AIS, VHF, Navtex (new in 2020). Raymain ST 60 instruments for wind, speed and depth, Raymarine Autopilot Typ 400 with ST6001+, all linked by a shipmodul multiplexer
Solar panels, 280 Wp
Two standart lead acid batteries (Varta) with 140 Ah each, one starter battery, Cristec Charger 40 Amp
Battery monitor BTM 1 by Mastervolt
Epirb, 4 automatic lifevests, two with PLB
All lights changed to LED, additional new LED lights with USB charger in the cabins
new LCD display in the hourmeter of the engine
all diesel and oil filters changed last weekend, new impeller, oil change done
sold with all equipment (dishes, tools etc,)
VAT paid
Antifouling and anti-osmosis treatment done in 2020, new antifouling and polishing was planed for April 20th, which I have cancelled now
The boat has never been in charter, one previous owner who kept it in excellent condition, he still is a neighbor in the harbour, since he bought a new boat.
The boat is in Port Ginesta, about 20 km south of Barcelona,
Price: 65.000 Euro

I tried to make a decent video from the material I have: https://youtu.be/lkyvje8uRAY   
(should be visible in a few hours)

Florian68

• Swab
Recent update: we are in the Balearic  Islands at this moment, we could meet people who are interested in the boat…….

Florian68

• Swab
The yacht is sold, maybe the admin can delete this ……