Author Topic: Antifoul/polish services  (Read 1867 times)

Nicho

• Second Mate
  • Boat Model: TBA
  • Boat Year: 2001
Antifoul/polish services
« on: March 17 2020, 10:48 »
Good morning all,

We have our Bavaria 34 booked to come out onto the hard in Port Solent on the 1st April for antifoul and topsides polish. The guy who was supposed to be doing it appears to have disappeared, so I need to find a replacement. Does anyone have a contact for ideally, a sole worker rather than a larger organisation, that would be able to pick up this work. Be grateful of any thoughts/contacts please. Thanks.

Noelio Abrunhosa

• Able Seaman
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 38 cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2005
Re: Antifoul/polish services
« Reply #1 on: March 18 2020, 09:45 »
hi   david did my boat. here is his number. paul did the hull polishing, but he also does antifoul

David  07779972648
paul 07725636340

regards

Abby

Sadlerfin

• Second Mate
« Reply #2 on: March 19 2020, 10:42 »
You could try Rob Pope based at Wicor he's done mine at Port Solent and good for all round boaty jobs

07973 768407

R Derek

Nicho

• Second Mate
« Reply #3 on: March 24 2020, 15:23 »
Thanks for the input, but my guy has now managed to get back to the U.K. Don’t know whether the Port Solent yard will be lifting next week, or of they will let outside workers in to do jobs. Could well have a considerable beard by the end of the season (the boat that is)😀

Nicho

• Second Mate
« Reply #4 on: March 25 2020, 16:16 »
Port Solent (and I presume other Premier Marinas), have emailed to say their boatyards are closed from Thursday, until further notice. Not allowed to visit your boat either. It’s going to be a long year😕

Sadlerfin

• Second Mate
« Reply #5 on: March 26 2020, 13:10 »
Interesting I'm at Port Solent and have not been told the marina is closed, although they did text me to say lock was shut.

I went back in the water 10 days ago and have a small water leak after the sail drive seal was replaced worrying.

A number of people live aboard I wonder if they have been evicted.

Derek