Author Topic: Sunbed stowage dividers  (Read 3277 times)

r0bertwh

• Swab
  • Boat Model: 35 Sport
  • Boat Year: 2013
Sunbed stowage dividers
« on: December 27 2019, 11:26 »
Hi all,

I have a 35 Sport from 2013 and the stowage on the boat is fantastic. Especially the compartment under the aft sunpad is great. I have seen/heard of/read about that you can install dividers into the compartment. However, I have browsed the entire (as it feels like) Internet, including svb24.com, without finding anything of the sort. There are dedicated slots in the walls of my stowage compartment, I just need the actual dividers (as referred to in this article https://www.clubmarine.com.au/exploreboating/articles/23-2-Hard-to-top).

Also, any suggestions re fender storage on the Bavaria Sport (except for the obvious sunpad stowage) is most appreciated.

Thank you in advance from a new member.

BR,
Robert

sy_Anniina

• Old Salt
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 40
  • Boat Year: 2001
Re: Sunbed stowage dividers
« Reply #1 on: December 27 2019, 17:09 »
Welcome to the community!

I have been an active member for 3+ years and this is the first Bavaria motor boat thread I have come accross.

I would doubt none of the forum members would have specific information about Bavaria motor boats. My closest connection would be a home marina collague with a boat like yours (IIRC).

Symphony

• Old Salt
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 33
  • Boat Year: 2015
Re: Sunbed stowage dividers
« Reply #2 on: December 28 2019, 22:55 »
Suspect the reference to a divider to create a cool box is more about what could be possible rather than something that was actually done. Best to talk to a dealer who was selling that range of boats in 2013 about whether it was available as an option