Author Topic: #2 BJB 43.409 Switches used in FAWO Light Fittings  (Read 5888 times)

Scorcher IV

• First Mate
    • Ease the Sheets
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 37 Cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2006
Hi,
Looks as though I will also require some of the toggle switches so I have contacted the manufacturer who has given me the UK distributors name and I have just contacted them to ask for and individual costs per switch and a bulk buy cost as I believe Nigel must have done in the first place. I will post on hear the costs as soon as I have them and possibly carry on Nigel's good work if anyone wants them.

Simon

Scorcher IV

• First Mate
    • Ease the Sheets
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 37 Cruiser
  • Boat Year: 2006
Re: Re: BJB 43.409 Switches used in FAWO Light Fittings
« Reply #1 on: March 28 2017, 20:58 »
Hi,

I have now had a response from the manufacturer, for a bulk buy the switches will work out at £1.75 each, this does not include the black toggle switch. Before I purchase any please let me know if anybody else wants some of the switches and how many you require. If we have a deadline of the 21st April I will order them after that.
Simon

sailprincess

• First Mate
    • Sailing With Bloom
  • Boat Model: Bavaria 40
  • Boat Year: 2002
Re: #2 BJB 43.409 Switches used in FAWO Light Fittings
« Reply #2 on: August 14 2017, 00:15 »
Is it too late for these? I'd like to order some to the USA but thinking buying in Amazon might be better/easier/faster at this point. Does anyone have a link to the right ines on Amazon?

johnsail

• Swab
  • Boat Model: bav 34
  • Boat Year: 2002
Re: #2 BJB 43.409 Switches used in FAWO Light Fittings
« Reply #3 on: April 30 2018, 12:02 »
Did the bulk buy happen and if so are any still available?